- Consultation, assessments, treatment and rehabilitation using massage therapy techniques.
- Develop and propose client treatment plans that specify which types of massage are to be used
- Confer with clients about their medical histories and problems with stress or pain to determine how massages will be most helpful
- Massage muscles and soft tissues of the body to provide treatment for medical condition, injuries, or wellness maintenance.
- Evaluate clients to locate painful or tense areas of the body
- Manipulate muscles or other soft tissues of the body
- Provide clients with guidance on stretching, strengthening, overall relaxation, and how to improve their posture
- Document client’s condition and progress
- Prepare and blend oils and apply the blends to clients’ skin
- Apply finger and hand pressure to specific points of the body
- Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) Designation
- Obtains a Massage Therapy Diploma
- Must possess 2 years of experience as Registered Massage Therapist
- Meticulous, reliable, and dedicated in your work approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident in promoting your skills and is able to effectively interact with customers
- Split income starting at 70%-80%
- Tips included
If you are interested in this position, please provide us with your resume. We thank all applicants applying to this position. However, only those qualified for the role will be contacted.
Job Type: Contract